Our admission procedure is simple. We admit students from class LKG to IX. We do not admit students in Class X & XII. Parents/Guardians are welcome to visit the school on a working day, see the layout, the environment and the facilities available on the campus. Prospective students and parents can purchase the school prospectus, fill in the admission form and register. After registration, the prospective student has to sit for a simple admission test to determine his capabilities. The test is conducted as per the general standard of the last class attended by the student. If the child is found satisfactory, then he along with his parents is required to have an interaction with the Principal. The test scheme is as follows:
- Class LKG to UKG – No written test, oral interaction only.
- Class I to V – English & Maths (1.5 hrs)
- Class VI to IX – English, Maths & Science (2 hrs)
Parents of selected children are required to pay the school fees promptly to secure admission. On a required date, the selected child must report to the school with all items/ clothing etc. as mentioned in the prospectus. Uniforms could be purchased by parents from authorized dealers at the approved rates.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of Last Examination passed.
- Valid passport and Residence Permit in respect of Foreign and Non-Resident Indian Students or Proof of Residence for Indian children.
- Four Copies of latest passport size photograph (colored) of the child and the parent /guardians that are authorized to visit the child.
- Health card/special information about health of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (original) along with Photostat copy
- Agreement on Non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 5/- as per specimen in Prospectus.
- PAN Card No & Aadhar card No. of Child & Father/Mother
For the Boarders, one time admission charges plus half of the annual charges are to be paid at the time of admission. Balance of the fees is required to be paid in the month of July (30%) & Oct (20%).
For the Day Scholars there is a one-time admission charge. Parents are required to pay fee in installments by 20th of April, June, August & November (including transport charges, where applicable).
- Paying complete fee in lump sum at the time of admission, for boarders & day students.
- Girl child & single parents.
- Brother / sister admission.