Our admission procedure is simple and direct for class LKG to IX. It is set afoot by first visiting the school, by Parents / guardian ,on a working, seeing its layout, understanding its environment and available facilities, through direct queries. If the prospective students and parents are satisfied then they have to purchase the school prospectus and it should be thoroughly gone through. The admission form enclosed should be duly filled. After making registration the aspirant should sit for a simple admission test to determine his capabilities and confirm his class. The test is conducted as per general standard of the last class attended by the student. It the child is found satisfactory then he along with his parents are required to have an interaction with the Principal. The test scheme is as follows:
- Class LKG to UKG – No written test, oral interaction only.
- Class I to V – English & Maths (1.5 hrs)
- Class VI to IX – English, Maths & Science (2 hrs)
Parents of selected child are required to pay the school fee to clinch the admission there and then. On a fixed date, the selected children must report to the school with all items/clothing etc. as enlisted in the prospectus. Uniforms may be purchased by the parents from the authorised dealers at the approval rates.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of Last Examination passed.
- Valid passport and Residence Permit in respect of Foreign and Non-Resident Indian Students or Proof of Residence for Indian children.
- Four Copies of latest passport size photograph (colored) of the child and the parent /guardians that are authorized to visit the child.
- Health card/special information about health of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (original) along with Photostat copy
- Agreement on Non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 5/- as per specimen in Prospectus.
- PAN Card No & Aadhar card No. of Child & Father/Mother
For the Boarders, one time admission charges plus half of the annual charges are to be paid at the time of admission. Balance of the fees is required to be paid in the month of July (30%) & Oct (20%).
For the Day Scholars there is a one-time admission charge. Parents are required to pay fee in installments by 20th of April, June, August & November (including transport charges, where applicable).
- Paying complete fee in lump sum at the time of admission, for boarders & day students.
- Girl child & single parents.
- Brother / sister admission.
For online admission, click on the button below